Acne can be a huge self confidence killer. While many associate acne with teenagers, the condition actually affects many adults s well. Indeed, roughly 40 to 55% of adults aged 20 to 40 suffer from acne to some degree. Research has also found that over half of women over the age of 25 suffer from acne.
Fortunately, there are natural skin care remedies that can treat acne, remove oil, and otherwise clean up your skin. Before jumping into all natural skin care for acne, let’s discuss the causes of the skin condition.
What Causes Acne?
Acne is a part of life for millions of Americans. Those who suffer from acne must deal with pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and other skin deformities. Acne is caused by plugged hair follicles. Basically, your pores are clogged with oils and dead skin cells. Bacteria can also affect your pores and spur a harsh immune system response.
Unfortunately, acne can cause severe skin breakouts and even scars. Fortunately, acne is a treatable condition. There are a wide range of treatments, from prescription drugs to natural skin care for acne, specialized soaps, cremes, and a variety of other solutions.
Natural Skin Care for Acne
Natural skin care treatments for acne prone skin may help clear up your skin without the need for expensive prescriptions and over the counter treatments. Natural skin care products are often more affordable than the prescription treatments and may prove more effective for you.
Jadience Cleansing Cream for Troubled Skin – Best Face Wash for Oily Skin
The Jadience Cleansing Cream for Troubled Skin is designed to remove oils and other things that can clog pores. This, in turn, may help clear up acne breakouts. It contains multiple key ingredients that will help clean out pores and clear up your skin.
- Artemesia, Licorice Root & Mulberry- Contain properties that decongest, purify, and detoxify the skin
- .Kaolin Clay & Bentonite Clay- Will naturally absorb excess oils, preventing them from clogging pores.Green Tea, Cam
- phor & Lemon Extract- Contains astringents that may tighten up your pores and will relieve irritation.
Jadience Harmonizing Facial Mask with Kaolin & Bentonite Clay
Herbal masks are another solution that may produce tremendous benefits for acne. An excellent all natural herbal mask will clean out pores, remove impurities, provide ample moisture, and otherwise nourish your skin. The Jadience Harmonizing Facial Mask with Kaolin & Bentonite Clay may be able to accomplish all of the above while also increasing blood flow. As a result, more vital nutrients will be delivered to your skin.
- Ginseng- May increases circulation to your skin. Also provides antibacterial properties. Some strains of bacteria contribute to acne.
- Kaolin Clay– Absorbs excess oils and removes dead skin, which may help clear out your pores.
- Canadian White Honey– Is an excellent source of vitamins A and C and also a great moisturizer.
Jadience Purifying Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin
This natural skincare purifying moisturizer comes in a small package but may make a big impact. The Jadience Purifying Moisturizer for Acne Prone Skin may help decongest skin by removing impurities and toxins. It’s also a great moisturizer, leaving your skin clean, clear, and supple.
- Astragulus, Mulberry, and Licorice Root– Detoxifies skin and removes surface impurities.
- Artemesia Leaf, Aloe Vera & Mulberry– Reduces inflammation, detoxifies, and purifies.
- Green Tea Extract, Ginseng & Angelica Root– Offers oxygenating properties which may increase the growth rates of skin cells.
Conclusion: Everyone Suffering Acne Should Consider Natural Skincare
Natural skincare products for acne are an excellent option for anyone looking to clean up their skin. Most natural acne skincare products also offer other benefits, such as moisturizing. As such, anyone looking to care for their skin should consider all natural skincare products.