Camphor Wood Fish Gua Sha Healing Massage Therapy Tool: Deep Tissue Massager for Joint & Muscle Pain | Face, Neck, Lymphatic Drainage & Whole Body Detox | Natural Beauty Acupressure Tools by Jadience
- MASSAGE THERAPY SUPPLIES: Improve circulation, detoxify, reduce soreness and increase mobility
- SELF MASSAGER FOR MUSCLE & JOINT PAIN: Increase Chi (qi) in the neck, back, shoulders, arms, legs
- MODERN SCIENCE & ANCIENT WISDOM: Experience 2000+ year old practices perfected for improving life
- PRECISION CUT & POLISHED: Smooth design & thin edge are made by artisan technique to top standards
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Ideal handheld massager for trigger point release & deep pain relief treatment
Today, tens of thousands of Oriental Medical Doctors, Acupuncturists and Massage Therapists use this tool! Maximize the effectiveness of treatment by releasing trigger points, disrupting adhesions, & reducing atrophy. It is also the perfect tool for self-treatment of sore neck, back, arms, legs, & body. The shape of the tool was created to effectively release pain in muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, organs and joints by activating reflexology points and the body’s meridian (energy) system in both face and body.
Camphor Wood, aka “Cinnamomum Camphora” is known more famously for its beautiful burls, which is used to make fine furniture and wood instruments. Camphor is also cultivated for its aromatic oils, which are used in a variety of culinary and medicinal applications. This beautifully handcrafted Gua Sha works well for large muscles and has a nice pleasing scent. Store it among your most prized silver or fine towels and linens as it may prevent tarnishing and ward off moths.
Gua Sha therapy has been practiced consistently for thousands of years. It is an effective Special Physical Therapy from Traditional Chinese Medicine. The gua sha practitioner exerts force on specific body parts or points with tools to treat disorders & stimulate subcutaneous peripheral nerves. This improves local circulation of blood and lymph fluid, speeds up the metabolism, promotes nutritional supply, regulates immune function through the nerve-endocrine-immunoregulation network.
Colors and texture may vary. See images for quality so you know you can buy with confidence.
GET YOURS TODAY!