Uncategorized Written by naturalskinrx
“After using the product for a few weeks, I found that my complexion looked clearer, my blemishes shrunk, and—most impressively—my skin tone was greatly improved. With regular use, my usually dull skin seemed to absolutely glow.”
Blemish Control – Purifying Gel, About:
Jadience Purifying Gel is one of the best beauty products I’ve found so far for everyday skin imperfections. Not only does the all-natural gel fix blemishes, it improves the overall radiance and complexion of your skin! How? Jadience brilliantly fuses the ancient traditions of Chinese medicine with current scientific knowledge and the power of jade. Let’s break down the ingredients in their purifying gel (“key ingredients” are in bold):
- Herbal Extract:
- Monnier’s Snow Parsley (cnidium monnier): possible anti-bacterial effects. Used in traditional Chinese medicine to treat acne, eczema, and uneven skin tone.
- Artemesia: anti-inflammatory properties
- White Mulberry Leaf: treats dry and irritated skin
- Poria Cocos (Wolfiporia extensa): medicinal mushroom using in tradition Chinese medicine
- Flowering Quince Fruit (Chaenomeles): a plant native to eastern Asia, typically grown for the decoratively beautiful leaves. Its fruit is high in vitamin C
- Mulberry Bark: a skin-lightening product
- Angelica: its oil protects skin from free-radicals and helps to treat irritation and dullness
- Fang Feng: Chinese herb with antimicrobial effect (difficult to find information on)
- Ginseng: tones skin, balances skin oils, has rejuvenating and antioxidant properties to clear and improve skin
- Atractylodes: plant used in traditional Chinese medicine
- Astragulus: an antioxidant. Chinese herb with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Aloe Vera: moisturizes and calms skin
- Glycerin (Plant sources): a humectant (softens the skin by attracting water from atmosphere)
- Caprylyl Glycol: antimicrobial, moisturizer
- Xanthan Gum (Fermented Sugar): may help hydrate skin
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis): protects skin from UV-damage
- Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose (Plant Cellulose Thickener): thickens lotions and conditions skin
- Natural Lemongrass Fragrance: delicious natural scent that gives the product its unique fragrance
- Potassium Sorbate: preservative for cosmetics
- Alumen: may help treat breakouts
- Jade Powder: the trademark ingredient in Jadience products—read about The Power of Jade
Blemish Control – Purifying Gel, The Educated Beauty’s Thoughts:
We were awestruck after our research: oftentimes, a long ingredient list on natural products is a bad thing, but with Jadience it’s a blessing. With its conditioning, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial/antibacterial, and toning properties, we couldn’t wait to give Jadience Purifying Gel a spin.
The product itself is slightly more liquid than gel. The consistency reminded me of non-greasy, non-sticky mixture of honey and oil. The divine Chinese herbs and lemongrass fragrance give the purifying gel a pleasant scent without being overwhelming. It easily spread over my skin and absorbed quickly; smooth and clean-feeling skin is an absolute immediate result. Only two drops were necessary to treat my entire face—at a price of $28.00, it’s great for a little bit to go a long way.
After using the product for a few weeks, I found that my complexion looked clearer, my blemishes shrunk, and—most impressively—my skin tone was greatly improved. With regular use, my usually dull skin seemed to absolutely glow. As I was using Jadience Purifying Gel during a somewhat stressful time for me, I was especially impressed to find such results. I might not have been calm, but my skin sure was!
**GIVEAWAY ENDS 9/14/2012**